The New Standard of Natural.
Let me let you in on a big secret that not enough people are talking about. Most natural products are NOT natural. The word “All-Natural” is a broad term that unfortunately is almost always used as a form of marketing instead of truth telling. I found this out the hard way so you don’t have to.
I spent my entire life battling severe eczema compounded by contact allergies. After countless doctors, every topical treatment available, every “natural” swap imagible and a full body rash, a diagnosis was finally given, allergies to 17 common chemicals. These 17 chemicals include fragrance oils, parabens (preservatives), SLS/SLES (foaming agents), etc.
17 chemicals quickly translated into 1,000’s of commercial products I was allergic to, both “natural” and conventional. Unable to find what I needed on the natural market I decided to problem solve.
- Free of compounds found in natural products that can irritate sensitive skin.
- Perfectly executed formulas to be most effective.
- A bar that lathers well enough to wash hair--being that I am allergic to almost all shampoos.
- Moisturizing enough to skip lotion after the shower to keep my eczema from flaring.
- Versatile enough to be turned into laundry detergent because I was allergic to at least 6-10 ingredients in every single “Free + Clear” or “Fragrance Free for Sensitive Skin” Laundry detergent.
- Never tested on animals.
- Responsible ingredient sourcing, using other local businesses when possible.
This new standard of natural is carried throughout all of our products. Every product is approved by the most sensitive skin and product tested for at least 6 weeks by multiple product testers before launch to ensure it is the best on the market. We are in the business of solving skin issues and busting down the marketing behind “All-Natural”.
Our business standard is also held to the same level as our products. We provide a living wage for employees, work to run an eco-conscious/eco-driven, work with local business to help ensure a thriving community and started The Happy Skin Project through our passion to help solve and soothe sensitive skin.
Welcome to a entirely different kind of body care. We are happy to have you along. For questions about which products or routines will best fit your unique skin needs please message or email us.
Maker + Owner of Good JuJu Herbal